Thursday, June 11, 2009

Whole night thinking!

Today tired class start from 9 am until 5 pm only have one hour break. Come back sleep until 6pm then go dinner with friends. Friend such a friend! Consider bully by friend is just a small matter actually I don’t care about it but is second times already, same thing same people. Can’t believe that University level student still have such human stupid mind set. It begin with this morning I saw him asking hei that day you borrow me 2 XX when you want return it to me. The guy said oh that day they make “Z” use it. I am angry and walk away. Wah, is not logic at all. You borrow from me because u doesn’t have it and promise return it to me. But when you have the XX u didn’t return me and when other friends ask u contribute the xx from you and u promise give them to make “Z”. When I want my xx back you told me that day contribute the xx to make “Z” is mine one. But the xx is taken from your place not my place is still belong to you unless you return the xx to my place and they take from my place only consider my xx. When I ask them who make the “Z” with contribution of xx from me without my permission, they said actually not mine one is taken from his place. xx is just a cheap thing I don’t mind if you don’t want to return to me but you use such matter as reason just as lie me. I am not 3 years old kid. Although I like keep quite it doesn’t mean that you can bully me. And is second time already. But I promise although I bully by people in my life no matter how many times 100 times I also keep quite. I know is not my wrong, I don’t want to fight for my own right. But please respect. I angry not because of xx, xx so cheap I wouldn’t bother about it, I angry because you not respect me.
Angry……
No mood….
Quite…….
Allow me to say something~ #%^&@*(TA MA DE)
Ok….
I am happy now……
The thing was pass already……
Look ahead……
Opppssss
Should go bed now 2moro class start 8am don’t be late the door will be lock on 8.15am.
Love your enemy as your neighbor and pray from them.
I confess what I ~ #%^&@*
Mummy I am so sad.
Never mind I will be strong as the tears never ever come out
Strong mind.

No comments: