Friday, June 26, 2009

Industrial training!

I always heard friends go training here and there lots of company.

Now my turn....
No idea totally....
Our course training is optional but go training better luuuu.....

The training date is fix on 5 october until 18 december 2009, 11 weeks...wah...last 2 days i just book my flight ticket back miri on 1 october AIRASIA having promotion no admin free i get cheap ticket RM31, first time so cheap before this i get cheaper is around RM100++ on way la of course well this is not the main point.....

Training...........training..........training........

Or

just back hometown eat and sleep 3 months?

Training company name list will come out soon.......the form need past up next week too.....

Stay UTAR kampar help lecturers do research also consider training, back hometown training? or stay KL training or go singapore?

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

No direction

If ask mummy.....i know the answer.... UP TO U LO.......

Pray more for my direction in my future life.

Comment from my friends "momo next time how you back sarawak?"
well it is good question. I have so many books, notes and so on.... How to bring back sarawak...
My answer is i planing stay over here, i dont think that i will back sarawak after graduate. Ya my stuff a lots especially books but i never sale my book to junior because i like books, it is good to store all the books.

Well i dont know what will happen after my graduate but next year is last year in University life, appreciate it luuuuuu.

Training to stay or to leave???????

Haiz.....

3 comments:

lovelisa1225 said...

Girl, I plan to go industrial training also. But didn't hear where to register bout it! How?

w3ndY 温迪 said...

I also hope that there will be a chance for me to go for industry training,but it is not under my course structure..
hw to apply it??

MonicaMomo said...

Wait the lecturer brief lo, our lecturer just give us the form and the briefing.