Saturday, June 20, 2009

Now i am~

Please dont make me angry! i cant control my self already!
Since last few day i think for those who cycle to school will know about the UTAR guards damn it got brain not use. A lot students complain about it, scold students simply when i am really feel that students did not do any thing wrong just everyone who cycle pass by the guards will scold by them. They even throw students bicycle into longkang in block A Zzzzzz... lukily i not the one because i follow the rules they ask me park where i listen to them and i never go block A. Utar having bic traffic jam now. Teach you guys please learn from me la when i cycle i listen to MP4 and i sing praise song laudly when pass by the guards what they say or scold i cant heard it, when i saw they open the mounth i will even sing lauder....hahahahaha

I am stress because coming week i have 1 presentation havent prepare yet, and 2 reports need pass up but i only finish genetics report, i dont know how to do the Molecular biology report. Monday plant tissue culture tutorial i dont know how to do, and tuesday molecular tutorial havent do yet. A lot's homework waiting me. And next saturday Genetics Test 1.


My culture and communication assignment havent start yet.

My eye so blur because i need facing computer do my work. One thing i feel better is my moral assignment 7788 lo. But still need to do some edit.

Continue to do my homework~
Late 5pm need go out take van, CF gathering tonight PLS BE ON TIME!
God give me more strength, Thanks for stress so that i can growth!

1 comment:

wendy said...

momo,
u can do it de...
gambateh.....