Tuesday, June 30, 2009

University Life!

What happen recently!
Thanks God so special case happen in my life!
It started since last year…….
A childish guy that younger than me
The guy chase me “ monica let us start” ( he mean want be my bF)
I said no because for me no dating when study. So I rejected. At first I thought he actually not bad la but I didn’t think too much.
Until yesterday he told one girl that “monica jealous when I talk to girls and came cut over our conversation, she fight with housemate, she delete housemate computer document, she chase me first.”
I want really thanks to this girl she told me back or else I really don’t know what is happening. This guy lie at other girl break my image.
Can’t imagine! Although first class student in UTAR, did such things. Your face skin really like PIG SKIN walao. You are 20 years old still so childish. You thought you really so high demand in market price in UTAR?
I know you are youngest child at home and “want wind get wind want rain get rain” from your parents, BUT I tell you I also YOUNGEST CHILD at home “want wind get wind want rain get rain” too but I am more mature and independent than you and I know respect each other, I wouldn’t too over like you. In front other look like you bully or hurt by other like a small kid and complaint at friends, but actually u wear a mask backside attack other people. 被父母宠坏is you。 I want thanks to my parents’ 没有宠坏我. Thanks God!
I think you better pay attention on yourself don’t think too much you always complaining without change your own attitude. Don’t you see that you growing more white hair now? I think you think too much already. Actually in fact you just want to get attention. YOU are the one jealous.
Please change your attitude.
My friends today ask me monica go in front take the mic make announcement during genetics lecturer there are 3 course students in EDK4, they want me say out I not love you, is you love me, but you have no chance because I not like or love you, even you beg me sorry la.
But I reject to do so what he lie to other girl already show that he like him face very much. Give you a chance change yourself.
If not please go back hometown continuous drink your mother BREAST MILK!
If I heard any news again sure I consider I lost one friend. 朋友都没得做!
DARE YOU!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha...don be angry my dear~
be happy!

lovelisa1225 said...

Oh, too bad. But than, be careful, monica! Dun be too angry, no scolding ppl ar!