Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

Today is a first day of the New Year 2010!
A new life is time to start our own new journey, school is going to start soon, need back to school soon, final year, final year project, going to face a lot lab reports soon, although I don’t like to study but have to force myself to do so as my family wish.
Year 2010 the number 1 of my wish is to be healthier don’t always sick, others I hope good luck to my study graduate soon final year must work harder and finally relationship with Lord Jesus Christ because sometime YES I will totally forget I am a Christian.
Why healthy is number one in my heart and mind because when look back 2009 one month don’t know why I can fall sick so many time, when I lost healthy I will lost everything.
Study of course my responsibility now is to study. But sometime is stress to study, what to do! Final year last 2 semesters must study well because after that no more chance already. Appreciate to be a student. Holiday for 3 months my brain is stop working for 3 months and 18 days holiday left is time to exercise my brain or else I will left far behind. GPA for coming semester is X.XXX hahahahaha…..secret but don’t put high or else will die hard later. Always work harder!
Christ…..just receive a call from one sister from my own church at Miri I just know our English service from SIB had been separate from Chinese service. So the sister says coming Sunday service time also change to 8.30am no more 8.00am at new branch church. New year new church differ time differ church at differ place. Yes I always look like hang there. I did always ask myself do I care or sad always go differ church service? Methodist church in Miri, SIB, Jesus is Lord, catholic church……although is hard for me to follow up in such condition sometime even I have my own church at home = didn’t go service. I get the answer I actually don’t care so much about this question because we only have one Jesus Christ no matter which church I go I still serving the only one God. It train me don’t put my heart stick to one church only, just like a fly sometime fly there stop for a while then bypass. Hmmmm…..I am looking on my heart now! hahahahah do you wish to see my heart? No way unless I die and you take my heart see, but you also can’t see anything. I know where my heart sticks to. I wish to be a fly…..fly is so famous in genetics research.

After September 2010 what can I do? I will finish my study soon, as mum wish continue to study master, but I really don’t like to study although my result still boleh tahan! Go travel after graduate? Go find Job working? Maybe fail can’t graduate leh need stay one more year who know? Coi….. Oh Lord Jesus Christ I leave it to You almighty one! Is better don’t think so much now… Let see what should I think now is Oh…..ready my heart back to school.
Happy New Year everyone for those who still alive no matter you are human, plants or animals all the best!

No comments: