Sunday, January 24, 2010

1506A/1

1506 A/1 is my room how it look like?
After 4 months holiday the first time I came back look at the door wah extra lock on my door with those saki baki after they do some renovation without clean it up. Then I open up my clothes drawer walao.....it grow insects and fungus on my clothes. So Terrible first time i saw fungus n insects on clothes n some really horrible black T-Shrit growth fungus become White T-Shirt so i throw it and some send to laundry.

After 1 week busy attend my classes my room become like this....
Laptop table with banana skin~


Printer books a lot messy wire~


My study table with pillow on floor~


My bed and clothes




My cactus


My ginseng. Do u ever see ginseng plant? It look like this lo for my final year project i gonna to clon many many ginseng!


I hate this semester time table Monday to friday class start at 8am and sometime 9am and end at 6pm or 7pm. Is very tiring stay at school whole day.
This sem i have 6 subjects, 2 weeks more gonna to have test soon Haiz...phytochemistry test + Molecular cloning and gene expression Quiz + Instrument methods and analysis of biotechnology test. These 3 is my main papers in this semester and test is coming soon before chinese new year.

After chinese new year entrepreunership midterm, is my elective paper.

Now my life is busy with those experiments and study and church activity.

No comments: