Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My life~

My university life full of all kind of experiments, Reports, exam and so on
In Genetics lab

So wonderful~ beautiful chromosome

But....

We have to kill it. This semester how many life i have kill? I cant remember... Sorry hope you all rest peace in heaven. No choice we have to kill....

Catch it Kill it. The process use pins break the head and body apart.....

Oh my God


Breeding....... My hands?? fruit fly?

Another lab, i like it very much. Plant tissue Culture. I love plants very much now. Y? Because we no need kill but make a new life see the plants growing. And this subject lecturer Dr Anna from setapak like call my name. I found out why like call me because same hometown. Even midterm use my name as example in test paper, but the question too hard i myself also cant answer. Yesterday just finish the test today result out already fast and eficiency lecturer. I get 71.5% not bad still need improve.

Sad 1st experiment all plants contamination die jor...失败失败。。。。

Fungus contamination.. green plant become cotton


But today wakakaka have successfully grow the plants

I falling in love with the plants take it home. keke

Coming week moral mid term, genetics test 2, Molecular test 2, 4 lab test, lab reports. Hard time coming.

But remember
Pray more
上帝为中心点。

加油难熬的日子!

No comments: