Friday, July 10, 2009

Count down 5 days to 21 years old!

Physical a lot changes…….before precede look at some of my photo first!
Warnings do not laugh…..
Name: Monica Hii Hung ling
DOB: 15/7/1988
Gender: FEMALE but some people thought is Male |||
Race: Chinese but always suspect not a pure Chinese =.=
Religion: Christian… I love the song 耶稣爱我,我也爱你就是真么简单。哦。。哦哦。。。就是真么简单!
Language: English + Broken Malay + 走音的华语


When I was 3 years old, I think I like lollipop because my hand holding it.


11 years old.


13 years old.


16 years old.


17 years old.


18 years old. Why so special this photo no face is show? Because I am too handsome worry you all fall in love later. Wakaka ……..kidding. It is a strong memory, a quiet and shy girl alone after graduate form 5 take flight fly over sea come to PJ UTAR taking foundation. Yes, I am independent girl never cry leaving hometown. That’s why you all feel I am weird look so cool and never talk to human. But I miss my family too 我也会想家的!Just keep in heart do not share with human =_=


19 years old. Study in Kampar Perak UTAR campus. My second year alone move to kampar even more far compare to PJ but I do enjoy my first year degree.


20++ years old. See I look like have more smile face brighter look. Third year I am living without family in second years of my degree now. I more get to use live alone, but still will miss my family that you all can’t see through my cool face.
Face change so much, sure something other than physical also changes, the most important thing changed is socialize I can talk to human and my spiritual growth.
Count down 5 days to 21 years old
I thing never ever change I prefer to do my thing alone!

Look back waoo... i already use to it stay 3 years alone outside, and look ahead waoo...next year i graduate soon, but i still cant see my furture dont know what will happen....Secret.....

Wish my self happy everyday~

Thanks to my family support me!
I wish to tell mummy......
mummy 老幺长大咯!

No comments: