Friday, July 17, 2009

Fruitful birthday!

Many of you sure wondering??? How I celebrate birthday?
Yes, I am quite always alone but I want to thanks God give such big group of family in Kampar to me where they understand me know my personality and come approach me. Life is like that lol, if u can’t approach other never mind God will lead other come approach me. I always said I am alone actually God is walk beside, so don’t bully me God will punish you later. Wakaka.......


Thanks for the KFC lunch!


First round after lab in canteen my cake!


Here my kampar family 12 members!


Kampar life eat & eat & eat!


Catch me?


Thanks big 21 candles.


Thanks my 12 family members in kampar special style celebrate my birthday! Baseket ball court at night romantic!

Thanks to third round and the birthday cake from kampar CF members. I havent get the photo from them. Thanks for the nice cake and although u all busy but still can spend time with me!


Bithday i eat durian! Sweet i like it!


My big presents from 12 members in kampar family hands made birthday cards! So touch!


Thanks my kampar family give me 21 years old key!


Thanks this sister in christ! 没想到我是你心目中的天使!感动感动!


Thanks this little boy, friend forever! Thanks for the words about me and with bible words. Nowonder you want borrow bible from me =.=


Fourth part of my birthday in kampar家好月圆restaurant!

Kampar 过着幸福快乐的日子!
吃得饱睡的和好!

No comments: