Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Finally i am 21!

i am 21 years old actually not old ok, is mature!

Thanks to all those who wish me in 12 o'clock!

Thanks count down with me in msn until 12 although we all at different place....i know you all busy study for molecular biology test on my special day 15 july.

The first thing i did is made a thanks giving prayer to God.

Thanks God i still alive with more mature spirit life.

Thanks for everything!

Those who forget my birthday never mind la i forgive you as jesus forgive us because i understand as we growth older sure memory become more poor.....sure those older than me forget my birthday, it's ok i understand your situation. hahahaha

i already very happy in 5 minutes more than 10 greeting from friends.

祝我:

生日快乐
身体健康
学业猛进

不要让自己太吃亏,太安静!

生日没什么特别啦!
可是二十一岁很特别哦!

Ooopppsss.... mummy how come u forget me......

whatever....good nite!

No comments: