Thursday, July 23, 2009

Again!

Again i able to cool down.

I worry i will burst!

But thanks God i able to stand again.

I dont like people like to compare among us in same course.

Exp. wah you do so good ah, i want to do better than you =.=

Human compete human

or same

student compete student

=

will die de, ok?

U make people around you dont like you and even hate you.

people may feel stress because of you.

So, becareful of what every word come out from your mouth.

Dont look down those who are week in class
is proven there one border passing line student result better than first class student
called Bonnie
Well done~

i believe hard work will sucess

And please i already pass you my part early week and the next day is due date, now you only tell me need to add more in less than 12 hours ......

I am angry of the guy! the word first time come out from my mind FU_K!

Yes you are clever can do everything in last minutes

But sorry is very hard for me to do in last minutes.

Yes i am STUPID!

Again who like to talk in loud and kepo here and there i dont mind actualy but dont let me hear about it. Even your voice some time when i am taking nap, sorry momo like take nap 1 to 2 hours during evening but your voice can make me wake up with headache. And please no sms or call me that time~

Again please dont be too over initiative do this and that let other people have a chance.

If not i always feel guilty because it turn out like this....
" Yes is my fault i didnt do thing, didnt done my job, i am wrong why i so quite"

Because i really have no chance to join in and even single little space NOT Available even i walk closer also stand beside cant see anything and look like i am blocking very "jor then" although i very thin!

I found a lot problem coming out!

But at the end ....

I will say all is my fault.

Although, is not my fault....

but

Again i will say YES is my own fault.........

I dont know why tonight God really did something miracle.

I come out with beg and i realize how come i holding together with my bible in hand.

emmm dont come and talk to me =.=

Please dont be so sensitive.

It's over!

Really!

Like it pass~

No comments: