Monday, December 8, 2008

我还没玩够!I have not played Suffice!

3 months holiday almost over! But I still want to play and play and play! During study, we study until so suffer, exam read until want die already, now is holiday we should pay back the reward. Play more and enjoy more. Tonight I receive a massage inform me 7 Jan going to have fellowship meeting, I totally forgot about this matter. See how enjoy my holiday until forgot school going to start on 12 Jan. Sorry I still no mood to prepare myself back to school because what for study for 2 weeks than Chinese new year need back hometown again. Cost a lot of my flight ticket and bus ticket money too. I haven’t settle my CNY flight ticket because Air Asia sold out, and Mas economy class also sold out, I still want back to Sibu celebrate grandma 70th birthday and CNY. Waiting for Mas extra flight or else I need buy the business class. My butt so small economy class for me is enough already, business class is for those who butt is bigger! I can’t join the 7 Jan Da Zhuan meeting because my flight on that day 8.30pm back to KL with parents. I going to travel with parents only back Kampar on 11 Jan the day before the school start. For me play is more important than everything unless exam. This Thursday night I going back to Sibu with my dad, dad will back after 3 days I will stay there around 2 weeks. Not sure want celebrate Christmas at where. Maybe celebrate with my computer play online games no bad this idea. Christmas must remember play maple story because I got one star only can use on Christmas day but I still don’t know the star function. http://www.maplesea.com/ this website can sign up for the game. Currently I play another game with my sister the website is http://www.viwawa.com/ make Su Shi earn coin, not bad can play with those who online. http://www.neopets.com/ also not bad feed pet one inside many types of games that you can choose and earn money to buy food for your pet. Another http://www.orangeshark.com/ also can have a try. All this games can test your response eyes, hand, and brain. Holiday 吗拼命玩,尽情玩,享受玩,我就是这样的!把别人但透明。
Some people ask me why so quiet when people chatting, I never say out any word! Maybe is my own problem? Too quiet? Don’t know what to say? Scare people? Communicate problem?
Some people ask me question, I just give short and simple answer. Never ask question back or elaborate my answer give more introduction about myself? So they give up say don’t know how to communicate or talk with me.
Even sometime people ask me question I didn’t answer?
It is really my fault?
Think about it.
Sometime really my fault, but sometime is you guys fault I don’t want talk with you, sometime both also got problems.
Leave this question!
This few days I didn’t sleep well because really tired and busy until late in night. I want to share my first experience in Christmas parade which just passed on Saturday. Cant imaging more than 10 thousand people join, proud too I am one of them. I am tired and hungry too whole night, due to the Christmas parade hold the flag walk in town so enjoyable. My hands are pain holding the flag. What I learn is that as Christian members in Miri you choose to stand at road side look at us or choose to join us to celebrate Christmas and serve Jesus Christ walk at the middle of the road. Its felt like really different for me walking in the parade everyone at road side smile with us take photo shout merry Christmas and shake their hand. Really fun and crazy night I had enjoyed. So as a Christian you still want other Christian members serve you or you choose to stand at road side serve others, non Christian and Jesus Christ? Sang Christmas songs and walk at town area in front so many people really felt well. So now I just want to sleep and rest!

No comments: