Sunday, December 28, 2008

Finally I back to Miri.

I reach home 10pm already, I can’t sleep tonight. Dizzy feel like want vomit. This all due to a pack of plastic beg fall down from don’t know where hit on my head on the way I back to Miri. I felt like suddenly lost balance, damn suffer! Luckily I got some sour sweet but it only functions when the sweet is in my mouth. These 16 days I went to many places and eat a lot nice food at everywhere. Especially with grandma eat play and sleep. Now I have 500++ mail haven’t read, so friends give me so time to read it I will replay you all as soon as possible. I only have 3 days time to replay because I going to Marudi with my dad for wedding dinner on 31 December and will count down there I think. That’s why I suddenly back Miri today because of my mum call. Another thing is I feel sorry because sometime I didn’t on my phone or replay you guys message because I am busy with my stuff and sorry sometime phone no battery. And very sorry to Da Zhuan members because I didn’t save all numbers in my phone so I don’t know who you are, when I received the message I no face to ask who are you. This is some people tell me the name I also can’t remember their face. So sorry I didn’t bring back the name list. Arghh sorry x 1000000000………. and I choose to ignore and off my phone. People like me when traveling or playing will ignore other things, so selfish and please don’t made friend with me. So many friends I will very headache. Now I feel like want throw my phone to rubbish bin. How long I didn’t go church already, tomorrow morning I not going too I want sleep. Oh yah how I celebrate my Christmas, the answer is I didn’t celebrate..…. This all is when grandma and I visit 1 of the church, church of Lord they said that Christ is real but Christmas is not reality! So this church didn’t celebrate Christmas. Thanks to all who msg or e mail me greet merry Christmas, and it’s too late I wish you guys back now, never mind I lazy replay you all 1 by 1 now I wish you all Happy new year, from my pure heart Ooo. Mum say that she got 1 friend child want go UTAR study want me guide but sorry la mum you are business minded but this is not my business. I can’t handle already and my parents will follow me back to UTAR on 11 January. Coming trip Marudi and Cameron. aiyoyo…………….





This ice-cream i like the most that i found out in these 15days. RM6 i cant remember where i ate it. Sad!

No comments: