Monday, December 29, 2008

特别的一天!2008 的最后一个星期一!

The story began on the morning. Last night I promise brother this morning I sent him to airport, 8 am flight but I can’t wake up.放飞机,luckily my mum was able to fetch my bro to airport. 2nd 又放飞机 promise my friend have breakfast together at 9am but I can’t make it. I wake up at 9.30am, shock looking at phone. My mum said me sleep like pig. I felt headache, butterfly in my stomach, want vomit but nothing come out. Well I didn’t go anywhere this morning. Until after the lunch is ready. Mum ask me eat first she want bath.午餐被我搞杂了,因为拿汤时碗太热,倒到满地,只差没打破碗!。 Mum finish bath I just start eat and scold me eat so slowly because I need mop the floor. She said I am lousy take soup also cant do well, my hand until now still pain because of the black in colour one soup pour on hand.

End up mum mop floor again.“ 吃东西不做事,做事打烂东西”try speak in cantonese!
Mum ask me go bank make payment today so stupid reach bank closed, today is Awal Muharam public holiday. And on the way drive back home I can’t stand want find toilet, when I found parking slope, I give signal light the sound like “dit dak dit dak……” then suddenly no sound and light so weird, I try to give signal again but the signal light is out of function. Tomorrow need go repair car again. After that,I go find a drink “Ais Limau” to make my butterfly in stomach die so I wouldn’t feel want vomit. Then finally I chose to go home to prevent any other bad luck.
Ais Limau my saviour " kill butterfly in stomach". If you feel want vomit try it!

The car signal light is break???????

When reach home I help my mum take dirty clothes to toilet but 衣服上的猪猪掉下来。

对不起猪诸。
Bad luck today? 做错事?Sorry? Sorry no cure?



No comments: