Saturday, August 8, 2009

Pray more for Kampar Chinese Methodist CF~

I hope everyone can pray for what happen tonight in our CF (badminton night)
As u can see BADminton, BAD in front really bring bad thing to us!
I feel so sad and so guilty about what happen tonight!
Here I wish to apologies to all our CF members those who come to join us tonight.
Really is a bad experience in my life tonight.
I am shock and scare tonight I think sure some of members also scare!
The story is…
We book the badminton court in one of the primary school in old town, from 8.30pm until 10.30pm.
We 10.30pm the guard house worker stay on all of us actually all of us don’t know is 10.30pm and didn’t realize the guard is there. Suddenly 10.35pm whole badminton court light is shut down so dark inside and we just finish taking group photo, some of them haven’t pack their stuff.
The fighting conversation starts between one from our CF member with the guard.
Long conversation between both on them I can’t really remember because I am really in scare condition but suddenly I heard the word Fucking coming out from the guard house.
We all apologize for to the guard but he very angry so emotional.
After that I really feel sorry to all the members to make sure they take out all their belongingness.
We all go in church van and some own transport. The guard shouts I will remember your car number and want do something bad on van one day. I am shock again because although tonight not me drive van but the van sometime drive by me.
Again I apologize to our Lord Jesus Christ and our Church too we show some bad image.
But please pray more we are attack by Satan.
The story hasn’t ended yet………
We all our transport reach gate the gate is locked. The guard doesn’t let us go but instead look angrier really like want fight with us. We again keep apologize but he still don’t want let us go and want one our CF member licking his foot to show apologize.
But we all refuse to do so. Finally they all keep calling other people come help us. I got call our CF adviser but don’t know somehow after the moment, the guard let us go out.
When we all go out I ask all of them come and pray for what had happen.
Satan is attack us, we all must pray more.
I feel sorry to all the members and our church too. It really shows a bad image.
We must forgive other as Jesus forgive our sin. We must pray for our enemy.
Let us be one heart pray together, apologize for whatever we did tonight forgive other.
we Should pray more every one have responsible to pray for our CF it is belong to all of us.
Sorry Lord!

1 comment:

Jason said...

pray more.....

God is with us always