Thursday, August 13, 2009

6 months 1 million

Finally I can relax a bit, just finish Molecular Biology test 2 today. Headache and no appetite = H1N1?
Before that all students busy with applying industrial training, is optional. I not going to training because I decided back to hometown on 1 October to meet my family, miss them so much and 3 months holiday. wakaka
Now many people talking about H1N1 or H3N2 whatever, but is proven Utar Kampar already had 4 students having H1N1 and some already go heaven, but sorry la no holiday for UTAR students, however the 1 week holiday is given to those same course students which affected H1N1 student include Business information system course. So please social responsibility if under quarantine don’t come out walk around.
Next is the final year project for next year. Can’t imagine is my turn for final year project, what kind of research we can do and which lecturer to choose? Biomedical and biochemistry course students only have few choices less that 10 topics I think, but biotechnology course around 34 topics and we only have 24 students =.= So good biotech students should appreciated we didn’t choose wrong course, hahahah so famous. All kind of topics for biotech student include catch insect, study the population, all kind of bacteria from animal and plant and so on. We can choose 6 topics, but I decided to choose Plant tissue culture work because it really challenging, professional scientific work that’s why I choose to study biotech to explore myself in plant field. I have chosen Dr Anna, she still at setapak only come to Kampar next year in May but our project need start at January.
I choose this topic
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“Plant tissue culture studies: Callus induction studies Talinum paniculatum (Akar ginseng jawa), Lawsonia inermis (inai)[ select one plant only]”
To investigate the effects of PGRs and different culture conditions on various explants
Wet Lab
• Plant materials will not be provided
• Student is expected to have basic plant tissue culture knowledge
• Only hardworking and independent students will be considered.
Please state clearly ONE plant of your interest in the selection form. Students are encouraged to suggest their medicinal plant of interest
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Now is to wait the result I hope I really can be selected for this topic to do my final year project. Because that is the reasons why I study biotechnology which I want do in plant field and I not interest in any kind of Virus or Bacterial even H1N1

Well, one more quiz to go and 2 more lab test to go and last 3 reports to go in this semester before the final exam.
Again pack final time table. Haiz, start on 12/9 study week one Saturday for first paper pendidikan moral then 3 main papers in middle and last paper on 23/9 culture and communication Wednesday. My flight ticket on 1 October doing what O…o… after final still have one week before i can go back, unexpected my final end one week earlier.

Oh ya! 6 months 1 million mean what!
with tissue culture work, we can produces 1 million plant in 6 months in the lab o. My target in furture wait me ~ one day ..........

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice blog and have lots of stuff here....

http://biotechnolo.blogspot.com