Tuesday, August 4, 2009

momo......!.........momo.......

功课永远做不完,but 功课last minute 永远做的完!
Tired, better take a rest!
I believe God will bless me what ever i did!

i always work harder......

because i always want improvement!

Because i only have 3 chances for my degree life until next year graduate....

Because i want show that i can do it just i am too lazy, wakaka

Remember all my dear friends in same batch we only have last 3 chances to have final exam in UTAR~

I hate haze make the air look like so dirty no fresh air~

Healthy is in fluctuating.

Again 休息是为了走更长远的路,大便是为了吃跟多的食物!

Still a lot test have to take, 4 lab test + 2 more Molecular biology Quiz + Molecular test II + genetics test II

wah... 8 more papers to go =.=

See a lot sleepy face in class and panda eyes.

I am not one of them because i always sleep more, just like babies always arrange my time to sleep. Kekekeke

Pray more, always pray for your people around you!

remember i get a booklet from church,
40 Days Fast and Prayer
Love Our Neighbour
A SHINING LIGHT TO THE NATIONS

it is very hard for me to fast 40 days wakakaka because..........

Once a week or once a month still can because.......

hahahahahahahaha

No comments: