Friday, August 28, 2009

你们都是一样的!

Not telling me early!
Never mind!
i know you all practise last minutes!
Never mind
Last minutes inform me such problem!
Never mind!
Never ask me whether i can help or not!
Never mind!
Tell me all the problems!
Never mind!
At the end become like this "i pass it to you, you do la".
Walao such people!
Never ask me can help or not just throw it to me!
I havent say yes or no but after telling me just go away!

I have many such people all around me nowadays.

Why?

Is my own false, i am easy going person.

Today some one promise you like this, then later change it didnt inform you until you youself figure it out.

It is not a first time already, how many time it repeated.

I cant trust any of you anymore.

I cant see any one of you really put your sincerely heart in doing thing.

I tell you all now, i can accept the truth that is happen but you all never in my HEART now.

I build up myself big wall and everyday wearing mask smile and talk to you all.

Actually is on the other way round.

selfish!

Maybe something that is not important for your point of view, but it is important for others.

Maybe you think what you say is just a joke, but actually i just like you take a knife hurt people.

i have the right whether want to do or not.
i have the right want to talk to you or not.
when phone ring i know you facing urgent problem only call me but i have the right to choose want answer the phone or not.

No comments: