Friday, August 14, 2009

Maybank!

My Maybank card total die jor, can’t use anymore because rusted just realize today when I want sweep card in Tesco. Sad my money is inside I can’t replace now because my account card at Sarawak, October only back Miri. In my mind now Maybank so cheap, low quality card how come will rust. Bad image of Maybank in my mind now, I have to use alternative Visa card from Alliance bank which is the new one my mum just sub for me. But If I use Maybank the money inside is my own one so my mum don’t know what the money I use for, now the Alliance card is credit card what I spend the bill will send to my mum and mummy have to pay for it, so my mum will know where I spend my money, have to use wisely.

Lauzy card rust d!


Last night my mum sms me ask me cook the “liang cha” to prevent H1N1. The ingredients is夏古草40g,白茅根40g,蛇舌草40g,金银花20g,半支莲20g,板兰根20g,大青叶20g,白菊花20g,甘草片20g + 黄糖3 liter water for 2 hours.
In Kampar today, together with housemate go old town buy such ingredients run for 4 chinese traditional medicine shop only get all the ingredients. Is limited now and we buy 2 set cause RM16.80, so expensive drink……..



After process...... Fresh prevent H1N1 "liang cha"

No comments: