Tuesday, December 8, 2009

3 things!

1st:
When i search for journal to do my article review about ginseng I found that most article in chinese language because it origin from china. My chinese standard until primary 6 only dont know what the china website write about.

2nd:
My ginseng seeds is not growing well, I will go buy some to back up. Still looking for it.

3nd:
New supervisor for my final year project. I still prefer email ask question for my old supervisor. This due to when i know that new supervisor is going in charge of my project and I am too bore at home just simply email few question test this new supervisor. Luckily i go test the new supervisor he is so annoying just reply my mail in 2 lines simply answer. so "fu yen" me. I know he have own student for fyp.

And holiday i do spend a lot time with my parents. I found that dad and mum like to use me as a reason to make their relationship more.......
Like one morning,
Dad, mum and momo went breadfast of course we all sit on same round table, when my noodle come i start to eat d, when mum noodle come she didnt start to eat because mum reading newspaper, and finally dad turn also start eating. Then dad talk to me"妹妹叫你妈妈快点吃面报纸今晚还可以看面冷了今晚就不能吃了." Wah dad mum sit in front of you leh straight away tell mum la. I just answer 就是咯。有时候真的搞不懂他们脑袋有什么问题。My parents now is busy looking for new house because they plan to buy new house old house gonna to be a store room.

Time is short next month wanna start school d.Still have 1 months 10 days holiday to go.
All the best in final to all my friends in kampar. Merry X'mas and happy new year.

Next station after christmas going to bintulu and sibu again with family will count down at sibu.

2 comments:

The Khang said...

parents sometimes like that de... agree! v sometimes just a usefull tool for themmm hahax..

bonnie said...

haha~~~ u find journal lo~~~in science direct, even though it originated in china, it will written in english wan~~~mine wan oso from china but written in english