Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wednesday!

Today 9am having my biochemistry midterm. I spend at lot of time on calculation part. First calculation I make a big mistake μ actually is 10-6 but I use 10-3. I lost 8 marks already. Second calculation parts ask about 1 million proteins in mitochondrion. I need do calculation but I cannot remember 1 million got how many zero. In my mind start thinking....

个 = 0, 十=00, 百=000, 千=0000, 万=00000 shit cannot continue already because my Chinese standard until here only I don’t know 1 million in Chinese.

Never I try in malay sa=0, puluh=00, ratus=000, ribu=0000, puluh ribu=00000 stupid cannot continue because my Malay standard also until here.

Finally use back English but start from hundred= 000, thousand=0000, ten thousand=00000, and finally reach million= 000000. Spend 5 minutes and finally get 1 millions is = 1000000, actually have 6 zero. So happy finally I can reach 1 million.

But after test I still very stress, because next week still got 2 tests and 4 reports. Then I go canteen drink 100plus my favorite drink.


Stress until break my 100 plus can, use my own hand to tear it
After that I having my biotech lecture class, the lecture DR Choo ask do you all wish to study at KL. Wah I am shock, because he said next semester biotechnology going to have animals cultures and plants cultures all equipments at Setapak. But this haven’t finalize yet still in discussion. I don’t wish to go back KL study. And today new weird lecturer takes over our biochemistry lab practical. Haiz.............

2 comments:

tiong said...

小姐,小心你的手啊。
用手撕。。。

觉得没人帮忙?
生活很无助?
压力让你喘不过气来?

是啊,这就是生活的写照阿,但人总是很脆弱的。当你觉得自己很脆弱时,不妨把身边一切的功课,烦恼都丢一边先?
开一开教会的一些诗歌,让自己安静在神的面前,看一看诗篇,像神来祈求,让自己安静,也问问神的意见,听听神的声音。

不要一直一直忙忙忙下去,人会变得迟钝和暴躁的。

试一试吧,我亲爱的姐妹,a gal.
安静是一门很难的功课哦。

w3ndY 温迪 said...

dear momo,
i dunno how to help you...
just listen to wat tiong tell u...

i reali hope that you don't back to setapak for next sem...i wil miss you...

tiong,
想不到你也能安慰别人……

momo、tiong,
加油啦!!!
别忘了,我们永远有最爱我们的上帝!!
永远对我们不离不弃的上帝!!!!