Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Not that easy!

Biotech lab always spin DNA


Today my biotechnology lecture class all discuss about tools for recombinant DNA analysis, what I learn today is nothing because damn complicated. Biotechnology is all about genetic engineering, bioinformatics, DNA cloning etc. And of course can watch movie during lecture class. I so blur watching this video clip today.






How i going to have my final test in next month! No time to prepare for final because got 5 reports havent finish yet. Stress, 2 more mid term to go. My life full of mid term and reports right now. What to do? Science students life is full of reports! Hope i woundn't study until crazy. I think i need to review again few more time about stupid flying stuff in this video. What can you learn form this video clip? Never give up of anything! Think positively, i will go back to sarawak in 13 May after finish my test.

No comments: