Thursday, August 5, 2010

Its time to write something!

Well how long i didnt update my blog d! Phew......
Final sem is really busy like hell, thesis, reports, presentation, assignment, midterm, quiz etc.
NEVER MIND 2 months to go all of this gonna to END soon. Gonna to put a big full stop O on my degree life.

I want share food poison now.
Review back July i had food Poison twice so kampar really like hell.
First time just a mild symptons.
However 2nd time just happen pass saturday i really suffer until .......
That saturday i start vomit at 10pm something non-stop until sunday. i wonder how can i vomit so much. Until 3am i am so blur sleepy but couldnt sleep condition keep vomit visit an indian fat doctor. He Said me serious food poison wanna give me injection but u know la no ppl like injection, thus i rejected. He just give me some medic and oral rehydration salt to consume. High fever make me cant sleep well too vomit until my leg no energy. 3 days didnt eat rice can u imagine how u will be if 3 days cant eat rice. Thats why i miss my 1st sunday of the August Holy communion service in church. Yes my face did look like ghost for few day hate it. Once i heard many people also get food poison recently kampar food really like low quality as demand increase more new food stall coming out but they didnt be careful while doing their business. It give me impression that i dont like kampar again. Done my blood test everything is ok but liver a bit have to take care dont burn the midnight oil but one month i only did once or twice only. ECG test is ok de just heatbeat a bit fast at boarder line 100 beat per min.

2 months have to prepare my FYP presentation and sit for really last last final final papers on 14/9 until 27/9. Officially will graduate on 27/9 11am after gonna to settle my 4 years stuff from pj until kampar and 3 october will back Miri. After that i gonna to have long rest before starting new life. I not sure what i going to do but most properly continue my life as student for postgraduate study. So do pray for my future i know what i want to do, hope God will prepare everything nicely for me so that i no need to worry so much. Hope to follow the Lord footstep more closely as now seen like a bit far d.

1 comment:

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.