Friday, April 16, 2010

Shit!

Is already 5 day my stomach still not in good condition....keep shit and shit....and shit....
It start from sunday after celebrate friends birthday at pizza hut KAMPAR come back home at night i start diarrhea. From night 10pm something i shit until monday 9am only stop shitting, i wonder where i get so many shit to shit whole night, cant sleep well whole night keep running to the toilet without on the toilet light because i enjoy shit in the dark~
Monday at school after lunch almost vomit at canteen there n i felt so tired that night cant sleep....whole day just stomachache nothing to shit.
Tuesday i so hungry and stomachache no choice i have to eat whatever i ate porridge or rice all become Shit within one hours. I call my friend sent me to clinic look for doctor. KAMPAR doctor DAMN CHEAP....he ask me whats my problem i just tell him everything he just simply look look and give medicine thats all. In kampar any patient visit any doctor, the doctor will become like printer what u say they just print out to give you a list what medicine you should take and the patient is the doctor actually identify all the sickness. After visit doctor in the morning i take the medicines and feel better a bit and going to school want attend 4pm lecture but before i can reach my lecture hall at block H i start diarrhea twice until i no energy walk to class and my friend just send me home. Just rest at home on wednesday and just having a bit stomachache.
Thursday all kind of weird sound come out from my stomach is not hungry sound just the stomach feel uncomfortable.
Sometime feel totally ok but suddenly will stomachache feel want to shit again.
Today is friday i start shit again 4 times diarrhea. Oh God i really wonder where those shit come from??? so many shit. Shit until i feel like so tired and sleepy. A lot air bubbles in my stomach.
I hope tonight will be better because 2moro going to attend agriculture technology seminar 9.30am until 5pm and sunday i going kl mid valley having job carrier fair....
Hope that no more unhealthy watery sticky smelly shit together with weird sound coming out from my butt again.
Too many shit not good, no shit also not good!
Oh ya yesterday went to weight my body weight is 42kg....