Saturday, September 12, 2009

First day exam!

wao...time pass so fast, must appreciate our year two in degree last final exam.

Wah, what happen in first paper in my final this time.....Funny....
First paper is moral....
on saturday morning 9am
what i face is the exam slip i print out through internet, the venue for my moral test is different from actual one. Go wrong exam hall with no familiar face.
well, this is not my main point.....

My main point is when i get in actual exam hall, there only left 2 place because i came in late, so i choose 1 place and sit down, faster fill up student particular form.

And then i saw something very weird, walao....there is a guy underwear on the floor grey in color.............Z....z.....z

First time i saw underwear in exam hall........swt|||

Utar no people sapu lantai meh???

Look at the underwear in front on me really no mood to answer my test paper d.
Luckily is moral paper ....

After one hour one of the examiner a indian girl saw the underwear, so i look at her see what is the action she want to take.

Shock she use own hand two fingers pick out the underwear and walk in front put on lecturer table. Oh my God, dont know dirty or not she dare to pick up by hand.
Most funny part is when she saw me look at her pick up the underwear, she smile with me, yucky.....

My mind was thinking why got such thing in exam hall....UTAR students do sex in school ma???who know~Or a dog bite and put there impossible bah first floor in block E leh, animal cant come up one wor...

Anyway..
Next coming papers
15/9 Molecular biology
17/9 Cell and Tissue culture technicque
19/9 Genetics
23/9 culture and communication

So pack main papers stick together....
must study hard lu....

No comments: